Law of Resident Pensioners and Retirees (Decree 628): Nicaragua passed legislation to encourage retirees and pensioners to move to the country. The Law of Resident Pensioners and Retirees gives benefits mostly in the form of tax incentives.
Add an additional $100 for each dependent family member living with you in Nicaragua.
Tax Incentives for Retirees
The benefits come mostly in the form of tax incentives. As a foreign retiree, you’re entitled to:
* Pay no taxes on any out-of-country earnings
* Bring into Nicaragua up to US$10,000 worth of household goods for your own home, duty free
* Import one automobile for personal or general use and pay no import tax or protective tariff and sell it after five years, again exempt from consumer sales tax
* Import an additional vehicle every five years under the same duty exemptions.
What You Need to Apply for Residency status
You’ll need to prove to the Nicaraguan government that you’re actually a citizen of the country where you claim your nationality, that you’re in good physical and mental health, that you’re in good standing with
The following documents are required:
* A copy of your birth certificate
* A copy of your passport
* A certificate or letter from your doctor stating that you’re in good physical health, are free from communicable diseases, and are mentally sound
* A certificate or letter from your local police department stating that you’ve not been convicted of any crime
* A certificate of income from your bank or pension plan affirming that you’ll have enough money to meet
* the minimum requirement of US$400 a month ( if unavailable we can arrange it for an extra fee of $300 USD)
Once the documents are ready and the initial fee has been paid the processing in Managua will take 30 days.
Our success rate over the years has been 99% and the unlikely event the application is rejected for any reason there will be full refund of the funds paid.
Contact us to take advantage of this limited time offer:
We are have assisted hundreds of customers in the past 9 years obtain legal residency,citizenship and diplomatic passports in more than 25 countries.